17 Apr 2008

Candle Printer

I just came across an interesting product from China. Candle Printer Model UN-SO-M01. It's a printer that can print your own designs onto candles. It connects to your PC via a USB cable.

This product is really going to appeal to the arts and crafts crowd, currently there are no importers of this or similar products in the West. Spotting a gap in the market, I approached Sinounic with a view to importing a few samples to flog on Ebay.

The response I got was enthusiastic, they showed be some specs, and I must say I thought I had something pretty hot here. Everything was going fine until we came to the price, 1600USD per unit. Even if I negotiated it would still be ludicrous.

Oh well I reckon the big boys are going to pick this up, and by Christmas it will be in all those crappy gadget booklets you get in the Sunday papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment